Placing your order
Be assured that all transactions through this website are protected by SSL checkout security. This is a technology that encrypts a link between a web server and browser - this ensures that the information you enter as you checkout remains private and secure. SSL Checkout is displayed as an official green ‘safe’ padlock that is shown on the address bar on your web browser when you are proceeding through your online checkout to make a purchase.
Placing an order
Purchasing from the website is simple, just follow these steps:
- Find a product that you wish to purchase and select the required size and colour etc. For some product you may need to enter information into a text box before you can proceed.
- Click 'add to basket'. Some items are ready to ship and some are made to order. Don't worry if it says 'out of stock'. You can still order it by clicking the 'out of stock' button to order the item.
- When you have finished shopping for items, click the 'checkout' button.
- Select how you would like to pay. Create payments are operated by WorldPay. You do not need a PayPal Account to pay through PayPal.
- Enter your delivery details making sure that you read and tick the box for Terms & Conditions.
- You can add any important information about your order in the box marked 'Any special instructions?'.
- Click 'continue' and complete the transaction.
- Shortly after placing your order you will receive an order confirmation email including details about your order.
Any questions, please get in touch.